The Versatile Blogger Award!
In order to accept this award I must follow the rules, and if you are nominated you’ve got to follow them as well.
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass this award onto 15 new blogging friends.
4. Contact and congratulate the awarded bloggers.
I’d like to thank the blog who nominated me:
Ok, now for 7 random facts about me:
- I once was asked if I was from Russia because he said I “look Russian”. Is that a compliment?
- I have an oddly placed bellybutton. It’s higher than one would assume.
- I really enjoy the Twilight books and I’m not 16.
- I think the Twilight movies are dumb but I still watch them.
- I’ve been an aerobics instructor since I was 18 and currently teach Turbo Kick once a week.
- I have terrible eating habits and only started eating fruit because I knew I needed it to be healthy. I forced myself to sit on the couch with a bowl of canteloupe and eat it everyday until I liked it.
- Oh! I made it to #7! Ok, I have to make this fact worth it…I like to eat babyfood. Specifically peach cobbler baby food. It’s delicious. Not Mac N Cheese babyfood. No. That one should be a crime.
15 Bloggers who should also be nominated for being Versatile:
Right now, I don’t have 15 blogs I read because my ability to focus on several different things is lacking and also because ..ok. that’s the only reason. I can’t focus. I’m working on branching out, so when I do find more blogs that deserve to be nominated, I will update this post 🙂
The Bloggess –Because she can keep my brain occupied for like hours. Just start from the beginning on this one and catch up. She’ll have you crying tears of hysteria.
Adios Mofo – because she tells the truth about how women think. We ALL have insecurites and all probably need therapy or drugs or lots of booze.
GirlToMom – I just started reading her blog. But she seems like an awesome chick with a great blog.
DeathByCupcakes – she’s pretty funny and a little random. I like it.
OHNoa – she be funny ya’ll.
CowardlyFeminist – Another one I’m new to reading, but so far so good.
ClassyGallie – This blog is greatness. Funny funny.
Ok, Ok, I KNOW that most of these have been nominated before, but how do you think I found them? Blog jumping link to link, reading a few posts and adding them to my list of ones to sit down and dedicate some time to .
Posted on September 29, 2011, in Versatile Blogger and tagged adios mofo, awesome, deathbycupcakes, girltomom, nominated, ohnoa, random, thebloggess, thethrowdown, turbokick. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.